WARNING: SUP Yoga Creates Bliss, Health and Happiness!!
Are you ready to take your yoga practice & training to the next level?
SUP Yoga is one of the fastest growing yoga fusion styles and a for yoga teachers or fitness trainers, its a perfect new modality to add to your retreats, workshops and events.
What is included:
- 20 hours / 2 days of sup yoga training on the water and land with both practical and experiencial workshops about asana, sequencing, safety, alignment and anatomy of basic and advanced yoga postures, integration of the paddle, how to lead a class ++
- Classes will be on the intracoastal and if the weather permits, we will also go out on the ocean for some sunset or sunrise classes
- Meditation and mantras on the water daily
- Open to all levels, but you must have a background / training in yoga to attend.
- Must be certified in yoga to receive the CEUs.
- Everyone who attends and completes the course will receive the SUP Yoga 20 hour YTT certificate, Yoga Alliance approved.
- Space is limited. To get on the early registration list, email: email@example.com
- If you want to get a travel sup yoga board in advance, check out the website at : sup-yoga.com or email Caren@star-board.com
We look forward to sharing this incredible experience with you!
Register Now. Space is Limited.
(Please contact us to inquire about board rental if you don't have one)
Contact us if you have any questions. firstname.lastname@example.org or call 347-470-YOGA (9642)
Check out Dashama and SUP Yoga in the News:
January 29, 2013 / Miami Herald: "Orange Bowl Paddle Championships with Dashama SUP Yoga Pioneer"