WARNING: SUP Yoga Creates Bliss, Health and Happiness!!
Are you ready to take your yoga practice & training to the next level?
Join us in Miami Beach for a 4 day SUP Yoga Teacher Training immersion August 11-14, 2016.
SUP Yoga is one of the fastest growing yoga fusion styles and a for yoga teachers or fitness trainers, its a perfect new modality to add to your retreats, workshops and events.
What is included:
- 40 hours / 4 days of sup yoga training on the water and land with both practical and experiencial workshops about asana, sequencing, safety, alignment and anatomy of basic and advanced yoga postures, integration of the paddle, how to lead a class as well as marketing and promotion for your classes ++
- Classes will be on the intracoastal and if the weather permits, we will also go out on the ocean for some sunset or sunrise classes
- Meditation and mantras on the water daily
- SUP board rental for all 4 days (or feel free to BYOB)
- Open to all levels, but you must have a background / training in yoga to attend.
- Must be certified in yoga to receive the CEUs.
- Everyone who attends and completes the course will receive the SUP Yoga 40 hour YTT certificate, Yoga Alliance approved.
- Space is limited. To get on the early registration list, email Mariya at : firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you want to get a travel sup yoga board in advance, check out the website at : sup-yoga.com or email Caren@star-board.com
We look forward to sharing this incredible experience with you!
- 4 Day SUP Yoga TT only (+ 40 hour certificate) : $599
- 4 Day SUP Yoga TT + Board Rental (+ 40 hour certificate) : $999
- 4 Day SUP Yoga TT + Starboard Inflatable Paddle Board: (+ 40 hour certificate) : $1699 + S&H
Register Now. Space is Limited to the first 8 people who register to ensure ample hands on attention.
Contact us if you have any questions. Info@sup-yoga.com or call 347-470-YOGA (9642)
Check out Dashama and SUP Yoga in the News:
January 29, 2013 / Miami Herald: "Orange Bowl Paddle Championships with Dashama SUP Yoga Pioneer"